Hello Everyone, As we are still in a Pandemic. I have been trying to do some job related training/certification in my downtime. I wanted to make a quick post to highlight a few things I have found out in my research. If you are interested in Microsoft Azure. Microsoft offers training and a free AZ-900 exam voucher. Here is how to get it : Go to Microsoft Training Days and register for an eligible Azure exam, that offers the voucher. Take the course, and you will get an email with the voucher.
In order to prepare for the exam here is a few sites I suggest:
Microsoft Learning Site
Hope this helps, I’ll update this as I learn more, and study for the certification myself.
I got this info from Microsoft Support about how to redeem the voucher:
- After completion of the training, you can redeem the exam discount after 5 business days (Excluding Saturday and Sunday) using the below steps.
We recommend that you edit your profile and fill out any information that might be missing and SAVE it.
· Login to your dashboard
· Click on “Edit your certification profile”.
· For Learners who do not have an area code refer to the below.
The learner needs to use either 000 or first 3 digits of the telephone number in area code and then remaining number in the telephone number.
Click on this link and select the exam to schedule · Select your Exam
· Click on Schedule with Pearson VUE
· Check your eligibility. Type the email account you used to register for the event in the “Check Eligibility” Field.
The email should be recognized and a code will be sent out to the email that you can use to avail the discount. · Click Schedule exam
· Select How do you want to take your exam ( Local test center , home/office)
· Select exam date and time and Proceed to Checkout